THE WELLNESS PROVIDERS CHECK-IN
Sunday 11th October 10:45 – 1:15pm.
Change Yoga & Wellness Studio and thinkoutloud are hosting a workshop for Canberra’s most ambitious Wellness providers. An opportunity to stop and explore your long term vision and goals. It’s the perfect environment to connect with like minded people in your community.
“A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more. ” – Roseabeth Moss Kanter.
This workshop is ideal for you if;
- You have just started out in health and wellness and don’t have a clear long term vision yet.
- You’ve been working in the industry for a while and you feel it’s time to tweak things to make life and work more enjoyable.
- You kinda know what your working towards but need some focus and tangible goals.
- You know that putting energy into your vision every year helps you stay inspired and doing work you love.
Here’s what we’ll be getting up to in our 2.5 hours together;
- Identify or re-connect to your personal values and work values.
- Discuss what gives you energy in life and work and what drains you.
- Guided Visualisation Meditation to explore your ideal work/life scenario.
- Come up with some tangible goals to help you keep moving forward.
Come along, get inspired and walk out the door feeling confident about your next move.
Change Yoga & Wellness Studio
1 Scullin Place, Scullin Shops
Light healthy snacks will be provided. Wear something comfortable, we’ll be on the floor with bolsters.
GIFT YOURSELF A COMPLETE WELLNESS DAY. We’ve planned the workshop directly after the 9:30-10:30am Yoga Class in the same studio. Try some ‘SLOW FLOW’. You can book for yoga directly with the studio.
All health and wellness providers welcome. Yoga teachers, Counsellors, Exercise Physiologists, Osteo’s, Physio’s, Chiro’s, Soft Tissue Therapists and all other fabulous Healers. Can’t possibly list them all!
*Event capped at 19 people only*
Deanne Brennan is a Life and Wellness Coach, Soft Tissue (Remedial Massage) Therapist and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher. Dee has worked in a variety of roles; international massage therapist for pro cycling and AFL, talked to corporates in the Middle East about reducing stress and even made a business out of drinking wine whilst teaching mindfulness. She will inspire you to get a little creative with work and life and have fun along the way.
“It was great to put the fun back into my vision” – Workshop participant.”I look back at the vision I realised during that workshop and cannot help but be absolutely blown away by how much of it is now in my everyday. Seriously powerful shit. Be warned!!” – Business Owner
“When I got home I read out my vision to my boyfriend and he was looking at my vision board. He had tears in his eyes and said that he wants my vision too and thanked me for including him in it! How beautiful is that!” – Workshop participant.
‘The Spirit and energy of the workshop allowed me to really open up to express what I want and how to get there’ – Ammie, Melbourne
Workplace and Community Groups – Now available ONLINE.
template for wellness – workshop An engaging discussion allowing people the time and space to stop, re-evaluate and create their own health and happiness plan.
- Introduction to a variety of DIY tools to increase health and happiness
- Practical mindfulness meditation demonstration
- Create a 30 day wellness goal
- Optional – Wellness vision board if time allows.
The workshop style presentation is light hearted and run for both male and females. The presentation is modified to suit the environment. This is the perfect way to start the workday. Add a 30 minute walk and healthy morning tea and everyone is feeling like a winner, and all before lunch time! Give your staff the tools and motivation to take better care of themselves.
“Seriously loved your workshop, and I’ve had a few people come and ask me questions about mindful meditation as they have started implementing it in their lives over the weekend! Success!” – University Preschool and Childcare Centre Canberra.
“What a star!! Dee brings life to simple life lessons and reminders, to arm us for everyday challenges. Loved the session & meditation! Highly recommend for anyone needing a little prompt with some selfcare lessons.” – Completely Taylored.