When I’m surrounded by good people I notice that I have more energy and this only leads to good things.
I’ve had such a great week. I smashed my 5km running goal at the Mothers Day Classic. Raised money for breast cancer research. Enjoyed my first Mothers Day. Got to yoga twice! And I even ticked off some work goals with an 11 month at my feet.
When I connect with what’s important to me and surround myself with good people I have more energy. When I have more energy I start to feel excited and even invincible. I start thinking and dreaming about all the cool stuff I could create and do.
I visualise facilitating mindfulness and wellness talks at sunny holiday destinations for big conferences. I imagine what it would feel like to teach more people to cultivate more joy into their lives with simple tweaks to their lifestyles. I see and feel myself being completely present in my work. It’s intense, I do it with ease and I’m thriving.
Here is some actionable advice I worked on this week that might help you to rise up.
- What gives you energy? Do more of it. (5 minutes to write a list and schedule it in)
- Allow yourself to dream bigger, it fuels excitement and inspires action.
- Close your eye’s and see and feel it. (1 minute)
- Make a list of all the things you will action to bring it into your life. (3 minutes)
- Trust that this or something even more amazing is unfolding.
- Repeat. Fill yourself up with more energy and away you go….
About author: Deanne Brennan is a Life and Wellness Coach, Massage Therapist and Mindfulness Meditation Teacher. She is a big advocate for d.i.y health and happiness and loves sharing with others what works for her. She is available for private sessions to support you to feel good and live well. http://www.thinkoutloud.com.au