Designed for the beginner meditator and those who would like extra support to establish a home practice. Learn about the emotional and physical benefits, be guided through a variety of meditations and enjoy the collective energy of others. Leave feeling a mix of relaxed, energised and inspired.
Canberra, Australia – Pop up & drop in classes.
Meditate Like a Mother*– Monday 28th September – 19th October 2020, 8pm – 9pm.
A weekly 1hr meditation and mindfulness class to help you not lose your shit…as often. This 4 week program via Zoom will also have a private Facebook group with meditation resources to support your daily practice for the entire month.
What you can expect from this program;
- The program will be 20% knowledge building and 80% practical meditation guidance.
- Let go of stress, tension, tiredness and feeling depleted.
- Relax your body from head to toe and every cell in-between, finding ease in your mind and body again.
- Be gently guided with visualisation, filling yourself up with the energy required to take care of those that need you most.
- Each week we’ll come up with your own plan to bring more mindfulness into your day and grow your resilience.
- The Private FB Group will provide daily exercises, connection and accountability.
Who is this suited to;
Mum’s, dads, carers , those in a relationship or in a role supporting others. All meditation levels, beginners welcome. No previous experience required.
What you need;
Zoom and Facebook, 1 hour in a quiet space with internet connection
RISE MEDITATE COFFEE – A Mindfulness Meditation Workshop
Sunday – 9:30am – 11am – illesio studio, Aranda Shops. Under Two Before 10 cafe. New date TBC…
In the first hour you’ll be guided through some mindfulness meditation. Then we’ll wrap our hands around our coffee’s as we talk about the benefits of mindfulness and how to stay motivated with your practice. You’ll walk away from this event feeling, relaxed, caffeinated and inspired to add more mindfulness into your day.
See events page on Facebook for the most recent updates.
Workplace and Community Mindfulness
An introduction to mindfulness meditation and how it can enhance your daily life. Be guided through 3 meditations leaving you feeling a sense of calm. Come up with your own plan of how you can implement some mindfulness in home and work life. Resources provided to support an ongoing practice. 90 minute workshop, or choose a 4 week program to maintain momentum.
Please get in touch directly to organise a program for your workplace or community.
You’ll find guided mindfulness meditations to support you to continue a home practice. From 3 minutes to 15 minutes guided practice. Your welcome! Click here